Monthly Archives: November 2009
According to The Associated Press, Marlon “Bow Wow” Jones and three co-defendants plead no contest Tuesday in connection with the robbing and beating of Bizzy Bone at a Los Angeles hotel in January.
The men beat and choked the Cleveland bred rapper and stole his jewelry.
At the time of his arrest, Jones was a contract employee for the Los Angeles anti-gang organization Unity One.
Jones, who was terminated from Unity One, admitted that the robbery and assault were done for the benefit of a street gang.
Jones’ co-defendants were sentenced to six to 19 years each.
Beans also claims that Hova has tapped Nas to appear on the record.
“They say [Jay-Z] got a record supposed to come out, a remix to the New York shit, and he popping shots at me. He popping shots at 50 but he put Nas on the record hoping that a nigga will respond to it and come at Nas,” Sigel said. “Nas gonna come right back, he ain’t gonna hold no punches. He should come right back. I’m not worried about Nas, I did that already in defense of [Jay-Z].”
The feud between Sigel and Jay-Z began earlier this month when the Philly rapper took shots at his former boss on the song “What You Talking About (Average Cat)” .
Since releasing the diss track, Sigel has appeared on va rious radio stations questioning Jay-Z’s loyalty and his treatment of Rocafella artists. He also revealed that Jay-Z refused to terminate his contract with Rocafella to sign with G-Unit when he was going through financial issues.
50 Cent became involved in the feud by verifiying that he wanted to sign Beanie Sigel and took shots at Jay-Z on a track with Sigel titled “I Go Off”.
01. DJ Kay Slay & DJ Smallz – Intro
02. Juicy J & Reno – Mobbin
03. Juicy J & Project Pat – Take Whats Comin Wit It P
04. Project Pat & V Slash – Bout My Money
05. Juicy J & Project Pat – Cali High
06. Juicy J & Project Pat – I Play Dope Boy
07. Juicy J Project Pat & Brisco – Cut Throat
08. Juicy J – Talk Shit
09. Juicy J, V Slash, Lil Reno & Kid Kash – Robbers Kil
10. Juicy J & Project Pat – Braggin
11. Juicy J, Project Pat, Slim Thug & New Genesis – Ike
12. Juicy J, Project Pat & Webbie – Lil Freak Ugh Ugh
13. Juicy J & Project Pat – Break It Down
14. Juicy J, Project Pat & Dorrough – Twerk
15. Juicy J & Lil Wyte – Stupid High
16. Juicy J, Project Pat & Stang Mang – What You Know A
17. DJ Kay Slay & DJ Smallz – Outro
50 filed a $1 million lawsuit against Taco Bell last year accusing the company of using his name and image to promote their new value menu.
According to Street Insider, both parties agreed on a ‘satisfying settlement’ which was kept confidential.